Sunday, October 31

Don't Tell Me How To Dance


Went Trick or Treatin'.

---

We went to my grandparent's house today, and ended up in a Halloween party of Lolo's friend in Manila. We arrived early, so Francis and I strolled around the city to kill time. The event was in Malate, a red district in Manila, so there were lots of foreigners, sexy girls in skimpy skirts, shabu-shabus, clubs, bars, casinos, money exchangers etc. It was actually fun to be immersed in such a different world (I am not much of a party person you see) because I realized there are lots of things I could become (Not that I'm planning to wear skimpy skirts and fishnet stockings).

Anyway, we went home early because we had to fetch Lola from her Million-peso game. Sadly, my cousin, Daryl, didn't win the Best in Costume award. He went there as Captain Jack Sparrow by the way. Oh well, maybe next time.