Wednesday, November 3
A November List
1.) Skies remind me of my dreams. Clouds are my goals.
2.) I am tired of people who take advantage of me. I am tired of waiting. I am done with being helpful. What I need are people who care.
3.) How can I be angry at the barker in that jeepney terminal? Do I know the story of his life? Does he have an illegitimate son? Is his father dying of Pneumonia? Is he a sex addict? What are his dreams when he was 6 years old? What does he do besides yakking about the hardships of life? Is he married? Does he believe in love?
How can we have emotions for someone we don't know anything about?
Is it even right to be annoyed and judge another person when we don't have a single clue of what he has gone through in life?
4.)
I am sad that a man is measured by how much money he makes, what kind of car he is driving, and where he goes for vacation. I am sad that it has come to this. And I am mostly sad that I have to keep up with it.
5.) Cesca asked me today, "Why did you go to UP?" I totally misunderstood the question, so I answered, "Because I want to study!" And I guess because of that, I'm still hanging on to finish this studying and learning. 2 more years to go! :">
6.) All I need to do is close my eyes, and breath Singapore. I love Singapore since I was in high school. I do not know why, but my loving Singapore is incomparable to how much I love Russia (It's like Russia is my ideal love and Singapore is my real love).
7.) I was reliving my visit to Singapore on my way home (I did this by closing my eyes and burrowing deeper and deeper into my brain). I remembered my 3-hour flight, the crying Singapore sky that welcomed me with joy, the silent extravagant airport, the blue Mercedes transcab, the imposing Singapore Flyer, the walk from Dhoby Gaut station to Orchard station, the Kopi Tiam outside our hotel, the Cathay cinema a few meters away from where we stayed, Vivo City, the big Double-decker bus, chicken rice, the 1-dollar laksa, the trip back to Manila, the airplane lavatory, the toilet flush of the lavatory, and... and... the fuckin' mirror of the lavatory?
wah does the washroom have a mirror? was it round? square? rectangle? was it big???? did I check myself out using the mirror? DOES THE FREAKIN' AIRPLANE LAVATORY HAVE A FREAKIN' MIRROR?????
(And that was when I realized that I badly want to go back to Singapore... because I cannot f*ckin' remember if the airplane's washroom has a f*ckin' mirror. It is a matter of life and death you know.)
8.) If somebody is going to ask me if I am rich, I'd say with pride and dignity that, "As long as the Filipino people are poor, I am poor." I am not richer than anyone in this country when it comes to money. That I'm sure of.
9.) My iPod keeps on playing Your Hand in Mine, and it isn't on loop! But I quite like the song though.



