Saturday, October 9

Nothing Can Be Simple When You Love A Pimple



I have 2 ginormous pimples on my left cheek because I still haven't gotten my "day". They are very irritated and painful, and soon would erupt like an angry hungry volcano. Mama had bought me another bottle of tea tree oil to alleviate the pain, but I secretly didn't tell Mama that my pimples are very very very persistent and monstrous, not even the soothing powers of tea tree oil could scare them away.

I want my 2 monstrous pimples to hide and never come back, and chase their dreams of being the "best" couple pimples in the world to another human being. I have so many issues right now, and these 2 lovely pimples are just making my life even more hellish.

Sometimes I ask why pimples still exist? Why can't human diseases be enough for us, sinful earthlings? Or do pimples exist to create jobs for the jobless (e.g. cosmetic surgeon),or  to add problems for the innovative engineers (e.g. the laser thingy for magically diminishing acne spots)?

Or, are acne/pimples/spots/ sprout like mushrooms on our faces to constantly remind us that life is painful and nasty and can never be flawless?

Then, if that's what pimples are for, I think I'd be in love with them.

Though, I wish I could choose up to what size they would grow.

P.S. Happy Birthday John Lennon! Rest in peace with your singing fellow angels.