Tuesday, November 30

Final Novembre



I don't want November to end, but I do want December to come. There are countless of things that make me yearn for December, like The Lantern parade, our family trip to Bataan, Uncle Reuben's traditional Christmas day gathering etc., but November has showed me facets of my life that I didn't think existed. I still want time to relearn things, experience them the second time around, and by then, dig deeper into myself.

I'm not saying though that December totally hobbled this quiet coming-of-age of mine, but November certainly is different from December. The weather has changed, people's schedules became frantic it makes me crazier than crazy, and most importantly, the Christmas season has overpowered my untimely and gradual passage to adulthood. Simply put, December is no longer about me. It is not my month. It is everybody's.

But, I am happy that I could end November without regrets, and promisingly, with endless possibilities in the future (and with this blog post!).

So.... So long my own little quiet November! See you soon.