Monday, November 22

THE HEART KNOWS NO BOUNDS !!!

I am thinking of pursuing my great escape before I reach 20 years old, but the problems are (1) my parents won't let me, (2) I have no money because my parents won't let me, and (3) my fucking 3rd exam in ES 13 falls at the same week of my great escape.

But I have thought of continuing my plan without my parents knowing it (because that is probably the essence of it), but I still don't have enough money. I FUCKIN' NEED 15,000 pesos to pull it off, and I just have about half of that. YOU SEE, I NEED TO HAVE A REAL HIGH-PAYING JOB FOR 2 MONTHS!!!!!!!

I can starve myself till January though, and I think that would suffice. I can do this ALL ALONE. You wait, and be amazed my parents! KBYE.



P.S. Didn't expect Harry Potter would be more *insert beautiful adjectives* the second time around. I cannot wait for part 2!