Thursday, January 20
Another Planet To Conquer
It feels nice to be true to what you say and tell what you really think upfront even if it makes you feel uneasy. Recently, my actions have been considerably mature and well-thought about. I finally said "no" in a very inoffensive manner to a friend who had been harping on and on about her work's orientation, said "no" again to a friend who asked me to join her in a proposed job to meet new people while earning money, and dealt with my worries and concerns while taking into consideration other people's worries and concerns. I feel old, like a week-old moldy bread, and feel wise too, like I can manage to live on my own now.
Little update: Becoming a lawyer is now on My Highly-Aspired Dreams In The Future. One of my goals this 2011 is to do something beneficial for mankind, and it occurred to me that I have always been vulnerable towards people's welfare. What can be more valuable and satisfying than fight for those who are mistreated, served unfairly, and wronged for? I mean, we've been victims in one way or another, right? Most people are killed for telling on confidential subjects about the government and people who are in the position; some are dealing with land encroachment, bribery etc. Besides, reading has always been what I love to do the most since who-knows-when, and I can't think of any other rewarding profession that involves a looot of it. 15 years... 20 years... Whoah, that's not easy to think about! But having concrete plans for a purposeful life helps a loooot in living it all up.
