- Went to St. Luke's for my tummy check up (My stomach's acting up :@)
- Had my eyeglass lenses replaced
- Finished Experiments 1-4 brush up
It may seem a little too unproductive on my part, but hey, I have vowed before that I'm never ever going to do school/serious stuff on a Friday night. It's not easy to study or do bothersome chores when you only have this one Friday night for yourself! Saturdays are for Finella V: The All-around Sister and Daughter, Sundays are for Finella V: The Student, Mondays are for Finella V: The Procrastinator, Tuesdays are for Finella V: The Latecomer (see: Geog 1), Wednesdays are for Finella V: The Gaussian Eliminator (see: ES 21), Thursdays are for: Finella V: The Rude, Long-distant Friend, and Fridays... Fridays are for me, me, me!
I find Seattle's Best Raspberry Mocha Kiss soooooo extremely addictive! It has got to be my most favorite coffee of all-time. It tastes like San Miguel's cold, frothy beer, and smells like tropical fruits. It's not too sweet, not too strong... it just, you know, acquires a certain kind of flavor to it. Like the taste of the salty, summer sun. Or the smell of a grape vineyard. YUM! I want another cup again.
