Sunday, January 16

Aurora Borealis

I am still not up for studying. Perhaps, blogging would clear my head and set me in the mood. I've been thinking of my plans for earth day. I know it's still on April but it is a huge deal for me. I want it to be remarkable, you know, like something I'd consider a pivotal moment in my life. Perhaps, I could go some place else all alone: run along with the Ivatans in the Batanes region, have another lunch at CNT lechon (the best lechon I've ever tasted in my whole life) in Cebu, attend the Blonde Redhead concert in Singapore, spend my waking hours as a 19-year old bookworm in Baguio (Hehe, now that's appealing!)... I still don't know what's gonna happen and there are still so many ideas running on my mind. The only thing I'm sure of is that I will not be here in Manila on that day. My parents are probably going to kill me... BUT BUT BUT. Come April and I'd probably be unearthing a treasure in Baguio or planting a tree somewhere in Pico De Loro. I'd do something grand... and it's all on me. Guess my savings would just appeal for a simple little trip to Baguio... but if not, can go to Singapore all alone!!! YAY! Siiiiigggggh. MY BIG LITTLE IMPOSSIBLE DREAMS ARE KEEPING ME AWAKE ALL NIGHT. That is all, good night.