It was even more bothering that his "poop" problem was not really about his poop, and turned out to be about his other P. I can't even begin to imagine how long his other P was or how short the gap between the toilet seat and the surface of the water can get. Then, it got me to questioning whether a lot of men experience this very strange and uncomfortable "poop-ing" problem and how do they do away with it. I mean, some guys might probably rest their other Ps on the toilet seat as they do their thing, or hold it like a microphone as they sing to their "nature-calling" song. But it seems like a very unnatural and uneasy thing to do. Men have far bigger problems than women, I gathered.
As I scrolled down the page, this hilariously intelligent answer popped up in front of me! I am still laughing right now HAHAHAHAHZXZXZXZ OMG. It even reminds me of that song from Barney, which goes like:
Do your ears hang low?
Do they wobble to and fro?
Can you tie 'em in a knot?
Can you tie 'em in a bow?
Can you throw 'em on your shoulders like a continental soldier?
Do your ears hang low?
which can go like,
Do your peener hang low as you poop, little Joe?
Can you tie 'em in a knot?
Can you tie 'em in a bow?
Can you throw 'em on your shoulders like a continental soldier?
Do your peener hang low?
Do your peener stick out?
Can you waggle them about?
Can you flap them up and down as you fly around the town?
Can you shut them up for sure when you hear an awful bore?
Do your peener stick out?
Do your peener flip-flop?
Can you use them as a mop?
Are they stringy at the bottom?
Are they curly at the top?
Can you use them for a swatter?
Can you use them for a blotter?
Do your peener flip-flop?
Do your peener stand high?
Do they reach up to the sky?
Do they hang when they're wet?
Do they stand up when they're dry?
Can you send-off for your neighbor with the minimum labor?
Do your peener stand high?
Do your peener stick out?
Can you waggle them about?
Can you flap them up and down as you fly around the town?
Can you shut them up for sure when you hear an awful bore?
Do your peener stick out?
Do your peener flip-flop?
Can you use them as a mop?
Are they stringy at the bottom?
Are they curly at the top?
Can you use them for a swatter?
Can you use them for a blotter?
Do your peener flip-flop?
Do your peener stand high?
Do they reach up to the sky?
Do they hang when they're wet?
Do they stand up when they're dry?
Can you send-off for your neighbor with the minimum labor?
Do your peener stand high?
PWAHAHAHAHAHA~ I am so funny right yah! I think I have a future in parodying songs like this. OMG HIRE ME HIRE ME!
If you don't know the song, might as well listen to this. HAHAHAHA YOU'D KNOW FOR SURE WHAT KIND OF HILARIOUS I'M TALKING ABOUT!!! HAHAHAHAHA PWNED!


