Today was a bloody bad & bloody good day. Ride a cab on the way to school. Bad cab driver charged me bloody good 120 pesos for the very short trip to uni. Not like my house is in Jolo. Usually pay 70 pesos for a smooth cab ride from the cab stand to IC. Cab driver is stupid and bad. NEVER EVER FLAG HERMER CABS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who would even name their cabs Hermer? Such a fake. Trying hard. Won't do good for mankind. Hermes not HERMER okay?! Blood's boiling still. UGGGH.
Had a grade of 104/100 in my first long exam in Chem 31. FELT OMNISCIENT. Like a Demigod. No kidding shit. Later found out Ma'am miscalculated. So sad. Never ever going to be perfect ever. Still got a high score before faux grade. Haha. Classmate is not very happy. Said I was a trying hard 104-scorer!!! Crapamoly. But at least I was honest, said the other he. Smiled sheepishly as the savior treaded away. :>
Been reading Bridget Jones's Diary. Way Of Writing: Explained. Use of the word "BLOODY": explained. What to do? Must study again. Will say what I've wanting to say. Will do what I've been meaning to do. CONFIDENCE. Bow. That's all.
