My mother and I are not in good terms. I don’t want to elaborate more about it because there’s no point at all. It’s just a typical mother-daughter misunderstanding. No more, no less. What’s happening right now is like a cold war. When she goes to my room, I leave and slog downstairs. When I’m in the kitchen, she goes to the laundry room instead and pretend that she has to sort out the dirty clothes. We’re simply avoiding each other, and as days pass by, it becomes more and more “normal”. It seems like I have gotten over it already, and maybe I already have, who knows. But the one thing that still pains me is that I may never going to be the same with her before. It changed a lot, however petty the misunderstanding had been. Perhaps it was I who changed a lot.
---
I’m sorry because I am still not sure if I’m able to forget. I’ve forgiven myself and of course, I’ve forgiven you too. But I’m human and I bleed.
