I feel like I haven’t been doing my best lately. I should have reviewed for that exam so badly, should have initiated talking to them, should have responded when asked. It’s always about “I know who I am, so why bother?” , which, in turn, makes things more complicated when the intention was to set things straight / lift up the spirit. And it’s even harder when I’ve already expected what’s going to come out of those dismal situations. I knew that I would be helplessly grasping for another chance to clear out the webbed and treacherous path and play with fire again. It occurred to me that maybe I am already accustomed to anything changing and am even willing to accept defeat with arms wide open for change, be it good or bad. Perhaps, being perfect is another form of imperfection and I got past it already. To survive, one needs good coping mechanisms. This time, let this be writing.
