Monday, April 2
Majoring in Small Business
Thanks to Lemuel Craft
I am majoring in small business management. After not knowing what to major in for the longest time, I have finally found something that not only interests me, but I’m good at. Our latest assignment involves researching different technology solutions for small businesses, and I’m finding a lot of good information at t1.xo.com that is giving good jumping off points. Basically, I’m required to research the different internet, phone, fax, and voicemail options out there for businesses, and compare and contrast them. Then, I am supposed to come up with a business style, or profile, which would be best suited for each option. This is how I know I picked the right field of study: I am having the most fun with this project! We got the assignment yesterday, and I’ve already got a huge jump on it. It’s not due until 6 weeks from now and I won’t be surprised if I have it finished by the end of the week. Now I understand what people mean when they say “find something that you love to do.”
