Monday, January 29

Bohemian Rhapsody. The OC. :p

After everything you've been through over the last few months, if something good happens, shouldn't you embrace it, or at least be open to the possibility? -The OC

So, I say. Whoah, what am I supposed to say?

Uhmm, well let's start with what happened to me this whole week.

First, our class had this bohemian rhapsody competition where we actually spent almost two days to practice. So as expected, we did not win but we did our best and at least we performed with a very few mistakes. At first, I did not understand the story of the song until, I watched the other sections performed. I found out that the story is very inspiring which I would like to perform agin. I truly admired the presentation of Avogadro and Curie because they were eye-catching and captivating. Nevertheless, all of us were great and that's what matters.. Right? Lol.

After that, I used the whole weekend watching the OC and Cardcaptor Sakura. I actually stayed up late to finish the OC's second season. Man, Adam and Summer are so amazing. I love their love-hate relationship until, I found out earlier this day that they just recently broke up because of well, I do not know. All I know is that I'll miss them and I hope they could be a couple forever. :p

So because of that, I was kinda depressed but I realized that I do not have to self-pity. THere are lots of Summer and Seth to come so better wait for them. Cheerios! =)

I'm so excited to go to school tomorrow because we do not have classes for the whole day. I thank the JS Prom for this grateful oppurtunity to watch House tonight. =p

So long! <3