The hardest thing and the right thing are the same. - The Fray
Just arrived at home. I can't think of anything to do, so I decided to open my blog and create an entry.
We have just finished the preparation of the prom. But, there are still some things that we have to polish like the curtsy of some girls (including me). I felt like I'm an eggplant doing some kind of eggplant-y gesture. Geh, I don't know why I felt that way but I am an eggplant, a freaking lame eggplant! Lol. :p
So, we used the whole day to practice the curtsy and other necessary things for the prom. Although, it was tiring and boring I still enjoyed it.
The only major problem that we faced was the assigning of partners for the ceremonial entrance because we have different ideas to divide ourselves. We recommend and recommend and recommend until, we ended up choosing any partner that we like.
Luckily, Jason, Geralice and I became partners. I truly thank them for not letting me end up with one of my creepiest classmates, J.Lo. Heh. Heh.
So after that, we relaxed and ate at Go nuts, donuts. Since I have lots of dvds to watch, I insisted that we (Cassa and I) go home immediately.
So that's what happened today. Probably, I should go back to watching House. Heh. Heh. Lol. :p
So long... <3
