I do my thing, & you do your thing. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if buy chance we find each other - it is beautiful. If not it can't be helped.~Fritz Perls
School is school.
I am getting tired of telling stuffs about school, again and again. But I think I can't talk about anything else because my life revolves around my school. Students spend almost 12 hours of their time in school so basically school is our life. Sometimes, abandoning school crosses over my mind and I desperately want to do that but everytime I see the poor and needy street children in the streets, I suddenly remember that I am very fortunate to be at school and have cool friends and teachers. ( Geh.)
Since I can't think of anything else to say, guess I'd better start talking about school, friends and other stuffs.
Poetry Slam.
So last week, we had this poetry slam thing where Robert Robinson guested to probably, judge the contestants. He is an awesome story teller and poet. I really love his story entitled "Baby" and "Mike Tyson". It was so intriguing that I stopped poking my classmate. Whoah, I would really love to ask questions to him, if ever given the chance.
Anyways, the contestants of the contest were so great. I really love Avril's poem - My paper-ink existence. The poem is carefully created. I almost fell to my knees when I heard the line "My heart knows how to prduce blood but not emotions..." That was so heartbreaking.
By the way, Avril won second place while Janina and Mariah won 1st and 3rd places, respectively. Congratulations!
Inkheart mania.
Whoah, I am so hooked reading Inkheart. Actually, I am now reading Inkspell. The plot of the story was so intriguing and nervewracking. I really liked Corneli Funke's witing style and originality. I also love the match-up of Farid and Meggie, as well as Dustfinger and Roxanne.
I assure you it is a must-read.
3rd year.
Being a third year scientian is the greatest experience in my whole life. It was full of drama, comedy, adventure etc. Actually, it was like a reality movie. Although, it was hard, it is the only year where I learned to value lots of things especially friends. I really like to thank them!!! Much loves everyone!!
Anyway, I want to stop this mushy post. I hate being sentimental. Gotta be back to being me.
So long! <3
