I'm just that girl, you know the one who,well, has a little tiny, but so big love for your smile.
Yay! Only a day to go before our JS Promenade. I am actually thinking to have a beauty rest or maybe go to a spa to ease my tensions. But our very tight principal, didn't even give as a whole day break instead he relentlessly gave us a half day break which we should use for our prom practice (Duh, is that called a break?).
Anyways, I am so much confused with the circular identities thing in trigo. That gave me a headache a while ago. Those freaking equations are very mind boggling. Whoah, I really need to have a break. I can't seem to get over with that topic.
So back to the prom topic, I don't know which salon should I go to. I am thinking of somewhere near our house but there are only several known salons near us. I would like to choose a walking-distance salon and also a very respected one. Guess, I'd try F Salon. Ampph, bahala na! =)
Another thing that is bothering me is the post prom party that I should be attending at Linden Suites. I really want to go but there is this father-schedule-problem which inevitably occured on our prom night. Damn. Anyways, I know I can fix it and I will desperately try to join my friends.
Better start my beauty rest so bye for now! <3
