Saturday, February 24

Not so typical..

Music was invented to confirm human loneliness. -Lawrence Durrell

It was like one of those days when your luck strikes on you and you can't help but smile and tell to yourself "Man, am I this lucky?"

Hahas. I truly enjoyed everything. From what transpired in Avril's house to our hanging out in SM. It was truly awesome.

Avril's house.
Went to avril's house to do our research paper and the african thingy song. At first, we were enthusisastic about everything. We were like brainstorming and cooperating. It all changed when we went to edmund's room to watch Sailormoon. It was me who actually recommended that anime. Well, I was so bored and I can't seem to notice the stack of dvds in their house.

Then, after some time, we decided to finally start composing an african song. Since, we can' t think of a tune, we decided to watch the last king of scotland to get some idea. We heard this song Kosango or Kosanga, (I can't seem to remember) which is so catchy.We decided to use it so we practiced for like 30 minutes. Then, we watched the simpsons. Haha.

SM.
After doing "important" stuffs in avril's house. We decided to unwind in SM since it is just nearby. We watched some people play zero and dance maniax. Teops didn't get a chance to play because people were swarming all over the machine. So we decided to eat at KFC and talk about some things. Anyways, I got off at 7:30 after watching teofilo plays.

So that was it.

Random.

.x. I am happy with the results of our grade. It was fantastic. But french is such a mess. I hate that subject.

.x. Twilight is another must read. A vampire love story. Weee... I truly like it.

.x. I made another skin. Hope I can finally make the codes. =)

Bye for now.. <3