6 months to go and I will be facing my so-called "Last Judgment". It will be the most nerve-wracking day of my life because it is the test of all the efforts and hardships that I have endured for almost 11 years of my life. I can't seem to take the thought aside because it was and it will always be in my mind, roaming and possibly taunting me.
So I bet you guys do not understand what I am telling. But, I know that you already have a clue. Anyways, I just want to express my feelings, that's all.
So in line with that, I can't choose the college course which I value the most. I really want to take ECE but others tell that, it is hard and probably after you graduate you will somewhat look like a horse (Excuse to all that's taking ECE. Sorry.:x). Guess, I should try industrial engineering or whatever course under engineering. :P
Change topic. Yesterday was tons of fun. I went to Nikka's house to help them in making props for the noli me tangere play. We waited for the others for like an hour and then we discussed the materials and everything. I can't seem to remember what happened next but I can assure you that I had fun.
After that, I went to meet my cousin. We watched the movie "It's a boy/girl thing" featuring Samaire Armstrong and what's his name?. Anyways, it is a typical boy-girl relationship but the switch bodies idea adds color to the movie. Not to mention, the guy is uber handsome and Samaire is totally cute. Then, Faye and I surfed the net for 30 minutes and went off to meet Lola.
After arriving, Lola said that we should better take our dinner, so we ate at a somewhat grilling restaurant (I can't remember the restaurant's name, but I bet it starts with letter R). After fulling up our stomachs, we took off to play ol games but we decided not to since the net shop was fully-loaded (because it was Saturday). After that, I went home.
BTW, I was amazed that my skin became the skin of the day for March 1. It was not that I was expecting or not expecting but, I can't believe it since hundreds of talented layout makers are submitting skins in a day which are honestly potential sotds. Thanks for those who supported me! Hahas. =)

Check my layout!
So that was all. I hope I could post an entry in two days or so. So long <3>
