
Happy Valentine's day everyone!
This day became so exciting and at the same time, fully loaded.
I decided to make an entry because well, obviously, it is Valentine's day!
QUIZZES GALORE.
We have been bombarded by thousands of Quizzes. First, with AP then with Chemistry and then, English. I felt like my head was going to explode.Because, I just got a three-hour sleep since I have to study those freaking subjects. Anyways, I felt rewarded after finishing all of those. I am truly proud of myself! Yebah!
PINOI MONOLOGUE.
SO we had this monologue project. I was asked to perform Noli Me Tangere's character, Sinang. Sinang wasn't a very remarkable character in NMT that's why I had a hard time creating my speech. Nevertheless, I am lucky because I got to perform a girl role rather than those who picked a guy role.
So, my monologue went okay. But of course, I missed some lines. Well, it was easy to make adlibs since the language was filipino.
VALENTINES.
Wow! I am really amazed by the countless number of flowers during Valentines day. It's as if, people can't get enough of the intoxicating smell of those flowers particularly roses. Well, I won't argue, Rose is a symbol of Valentines. Hahas.
CEREALICIOUS.
So we (Cesca, Monica and I) went to Cerealicious to somewhat celebrate Valentines. We ate those mouth-watering Charlie and the Chocnut factory. I actually do not like that but I really have to include Banana to my daily diet because I am suffering from a low level of potassium problem. Hihi. I hate bananas! But, I have to eat them because Mom is really going to kill me! She has been scolding me for like 2 years just because of that issue. Nah, my mood just turned from good to worse. :(
So that was my day. It was insanely terrific. Hope I do not sound sarcastic but it was really terrific! :p
Well, I can't possibly express my gratitude to those who have been always there for me! Much loves! =)
Well, bye for now! <3
