Just came home. What a long hiatus. I missed this and everything that only internet can offer.
Well, I've been quite busy with studies, life issues and other personal issues. Exams tops them the most. I kind of think that I should do the best in this test because duh, it is our final exam. To summarize what happened in our exams. Look below.
English. Sonnets and those heart-tearing poems made my head ache.
Mathematics. No Calculators allowed. WTF? Cos and Sin. Did he possibly think that we memorized the logarithmic table.
AP.The easiest among the three hardest exams for the first day.
Physics. What does Physics means?
Filipino. So-so
Statistics. Freaking equations. Exhausting.
French. I'm already exhausted. I answered the questions without thinking twice.
Chemistry. I thought I knew the answers. I thought I passed. But I did not.
MAPEH. The easiest one.
Research. I love Mr. Diaz! He's so awesome!:p
So that was the exams. I am so frustrated with Chem because I knew that I know the answers. Man, I need to have 1 point. I want to pass!!! I studied it and I love the lesson - Balancing redox reactions. Waah..:(
Anyway, this just means that the school year is almost finished. I don't need to worry about failing grades, school controversies and depressing stuffs. WEEEEEEEE!! I am now back in the system. I can now watch HEROES, HOUSE, THE OC and other series. Man, I love the upcoming weekend.
BTW, haven't I told you that HEROES is so interesting. I really want to watch it but I don't have the time. Weeee, I like Hayden that's why I'm going to watch it. Moreover, I heard that this series gets high ratings so why not try it?
Even though, I'm not a sci-fi fanatic, I know that I'm going to love it. Hahas.
Change topic. I am so excited to have review lessons this summer. I want to have more quality time with my friends and the fact that I'm going to learn while having fun. AWESOME. I also look forward to meeting new people. I am so fascinated by people's lives. Well, who in this world does not enjoy viewing someone's life? Hahas. =)
This weekend and summer would be so much fun. Well, I deserve it because I went through a lot this year. By that, I really really mean humongously gigantical stuffs.
