
Okay, some notes before I take my exam in Nat Sci 1:
1. I've finished reading I Am The Messenger by Markus Zusak and it made me think that failing an exam, which in my case could possibly be my 2nd long exam in Math, is never the end of the world and instead, it must be the beginning of my much more valued existence.
2. I came to think that I do not really have a goal in life.
3. And because of the aforementioned thought, I remembered that I once dreamed of becoming a pilot because I analogically thought that dreams were equivalent to skies. But now, I can't even think of some aspiration and currently, it's my biggest worry.
4. Is being a web designer/computer programmer/graphics designer my desired career?
5. Or am I just using this as an excuse so that at least I'm worthy to be a college student?
It occurred to me that these sudden thoughts were the result of just reading a book. Gosh, books really make me more of a rational person.
Maybe, I want to become a writer.
But I guess the first thing I need to want is to want.
If a guy like you can stand up and do what you did, then maybe everyone can. Maybe everyone can live beyond what they're capable of. - Edward Kennedy (I am the Messenger - Markus Zusak)
----------------
Now playing: Blue October - Congratulations
via FoxyTunes
