Shitheadssss, I cannot go to the Pretty.Odd Concert and that sucks big time. I am so burned up today because the sudden realization sprang to my mind just this moment. So you see, I logged in on last.fm and I saw my supposed-to-be-event for Aug14. Then that prick apparently asked me if he's going to see me there. Hell yeah, I'm gonna be oooh-ing and aaah-ing, and shouting 'hurrah! hurrah!' at the top of my lungs when they sing Nine in the Afternoon and maybe, She had the World. Fucker prick! Are you for real?
Saturday, 2pm-4pm, Math 17 midterms. I'm gonna die! I always get confused with those systems of linear whatevers and those distance thingy things. I hope my brain will not backfire me, because if it will my grade's gonna be a real downer. Moreover, I will never keep my end up in the succeeding exams especially in the finals, which eats up almost 33% of my total grade\
Okay. Need to prepare for ACLE later at 1-ish.

----------------
Now playing:
3 Doors Down - Let Me Govia
FoxyTunes