Why don't you be the artist; and make me out of clay?
Why don't you be the writer and decide the words I say?
Because I'd rather pretend
I'll still be there at the end
Only it's too hard to ask... won't you try to help me?
i changed my layout because the last one was really getting on my nerves. this one's actually more cute...and it's typography, which i really like by the way.
i made a vision list just minutes ago, and it goes like this:
VISION LIST by Finella Villaluz
- I want to be a Materials Engineer
- I want to get a Master's Degree abroad
- I want to be Good
- I want to be an Environmentalist
- I want to help people and animals in need
- I want to stand up for what I believe in
- I want to live a meaningful and active life
- I don't want to regret
- I don't want to end up not caring and not believing in anything
- I don't want to be afraid in voicing out my thoughts
- I don't want to live a life driven by what people think
an internet advise i came upon last week said something about how one can change his mindset and pursue his visions. it said there that we must think of our visions 5 times every day. having these said visualizations in mind would direct our subconscious to successfully get to those said goals. it's pretty cool ya? showing our mind what it is like to live in our dreams would not only make our pursuits easier, it would also give us purposes and would inspire us to do the best we can everyday.
yay for all the achievers and dreamers!
