Remember when I said that Yeasayer will be a big band?
After a year, see where they are now!!!!!!
I know they're not the number 1 or what, but frakkin' 24?! They even left Kings of Leon and MGMT behind. I'm so happy that I believed in them when their scrobbles where just a mere million.
It was actually "Ambling Alp" that made me fall in love with Yeasayer and Chris Keating eventually. When I first heard it, I was like, "EUGH. Not my thing.", but I like the name of their band so I still put it in my iPod. On my way home, one rainy afternoon, I was playing songs randomly on my player because the cab's radio was shit, to say the least. I was beginning to think that my playlist suck and I'm Indie no more. At first, I was acting like, "Cool. Lemme change it when I come back home.", and was even going to switch my player off. But then, out of my iPod's desperate need to be appreciated, Ambling Alp played, and I was back to that day when I first heard Mr. Brightside of the Killers (That's how I always feel when I hear songs that I ULTRA MEGA SUPER KADUPER LOVE). It was like a multicolor collision and explosion as if you are situated high above the sky on New Year's eve. So... that's when I knew for sure that Yeasayer will be big and loved by Indie fans all over the world.
See, I even posted a picture of them on my wall because I really really lLuUuURv3e them! Just so you know they are the only band I have a picture of.
P.S. I'm excited for next week! Must take the exams first though.


